|“||WE HAVE VISITORS||”|
Alien Convergence is a horror film made in 2017 by The Asylum to capitalize on Alien: Covenant.
Plot[edit | edit source]
A team of disabled service personnel developing a revolutionary thought-controlled fighter plane is pressed into service to repel an alien invasion.
Cast[edit | edit source]
- Caroline Ivari as Emma Harper
- Stephen Brown as Benjamin Robbins
- Cedric Jonathan as Ishiro Tsubaraya
- Michael Marcel as Freddie
- Mishone Feigin as Bruce
- Ana Zimhart as Sandrine
- Britt George as General Wesley Augursin
- Dennis Renard as Doran
- Brandon George as Gas Station Attendant
- Mike Duff as Security Guard
- Kevin Duffin as Guard
- Natalia Herrera as NASA Astrophysicist
- Sarah J. Bartholomew as Airman 1
- Jude Williams as Child
- Sari Sabella as (background person)
- Darnell Baldwin as (background person)
- David Garegnani as (background person)
- Susan Montenegro as (background person)
- Jose Montesinos as (background person)
- Rickurt Mark as (background person)
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The monsters used in this film are the exact same models used in a previous Asylum film, Dragon Crusaders.
- At 1:26:54 we see Benjamin Robbins' framed diploma from the Sam Houston Institute of Technology. The initials form the unfortunate acronym S.H.I.T.
[edit | edit source]
- Alien Convergence on IMDB